Providence Baptist Church is seeking a qualified candidate for a part-time Children’s Ministry Associate to lead in the spiritual formation and development of our children.
Successful candidates excel in their ability to:
- care for and facilitate the spiritual formation of children (birth–5th grade)
- plan activities and communicate with young families
- creatively and effectively promote the Children’s Ministry
- recruit/coordinate/train/lead paid and volunteer staff
- coordinate Vacation Bible School and activities throughout the year
- bachelor’s degree in a relevant field or an equivalent combination of work experience
- superior interpersonal skills
Position reports to Minister of Faith Development. Approximately 10–15 hours per week with some flexibility in scheduling. Salary based on education and experience. To be considered, please send resume, cover letter and references via email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Providence Baptist Church is located in the heart of Daniel Island in beautiful Charleston, South Carolina.